19 November 2007

Leaving comments

After a couple of emails from friends and family, I finally figured out that it is really painful to leave comments on our blog. I dug into it just a bit and now, everyone should be able to leave comments. If you don't have a login, you can select "anonymous" when posting a comment. If you do an anonymous comment, we would appreciate if you leave your name in the text of the comment somewhere so that we know who you are :-)

We had a great worship yesterday - it was such a privilege to be singing in a praise team again. The music reminded me a lot of Vancouver First Friends Worship songs. We sang "I Stand in Awe of You" which is a quite new song to ACB and the congregation loved it. The team leader, Karin, has invited me to sing again on Dec 2nd and to serve as a backup singer when other singers are out of town.

Hope that the change allows you to post - please let us know if there are more issues.
Love to all!

No comments: