14 December 2008

Please stand by...

The blog will be going on hiatis for a week or so. Delynn and I have both been quite ill this week with high fevers and the accompanying unpleasentness of being sick. For the last several days, just getting up to get water/juice or make a cup of tea is about all we have been good for. We are spending all of our energy to get better so that we can be strong to finish out our last week of school before the Christmas break. We are still planning to take our trip to München on Thursday and when I return, we will update everyone. Thank you in advance for your prayers for our health so that we may truly enjoy the celebration of God incarnate.

If we don't have a chance to say it before, may you have a blessed, authentic Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michael and Delynn,
I hope you are doing better now. I haven't read through your whole blog but I looks very interesting. I'm currently on a short break from work in the last week and have had a little extra time to catch up on things. The soccer game looks like fun!